Labels

Sunday, October 2, 2011

we read books part 2

In no particular order this week: 

Duck Tents


Haye had a lot of difficulty reading this book so I did most of the reading. 

"I didn't like this book. I only liked the part where they did marshmallows and when they all sleeped together."
Anything else?
NO. The end. Say the end.

Noah's Ark 


This is a picture book. Haye made up the story as he went on (which was extremely accurate) and tried to rhyme most of the time and sing/rap to a beat. Highly entertaining! 

"I think it's good because you can rhyme in it and make up your own story."
What was your favourite illustration in it?
"The last."


I thought this book was kind of funny but Haye says to write "I didn't like it but it's cool." Okay then.


we read other books but we left for calgary and edmonton and had to return them to the library before we reviewed them. whoops. 

No comments:

Post a Comment